Monday, April 11, 2011

Nails Estilo Sinaloa-"Naturaleza Muerta"

Happy Monday!


Today I uploaded a new video which was probably the best part of my day because I am very sick still and well lets just say I haven't been doing well. But any who, I uploaded the video so you can go check that out. I was in the spring mood when I did this nail design which explains my choice of the color orange and the flowers were just sitting in the drawers where I keep all of my nail supplies so I decided to put the flowers and the color orange together.


Materials Used:
"Bright Orange" Glitter Acrylic from JennisseMakeup.com
White Acrylic from Beauty Secrets
Naturaleza Muerta (Dried Flowers) in Orange from A&Z Cosmetics
Crystals Size 9 from A&Z Cosmetics


Enjoy!





With Love,
Cynthia Viera

No comments:

Post a Comment