Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Finally 21! :)

So I turned 21 on Wednesday Oct. 26th and the first celebration was at Lotus on Flower. I felt soooo loved! So many people showed up that night, It was amazing, there were about 25 people there! Here are a few pics of that night... 


Johanna, Me & Liz <3

My BFF Marina <3

Ready for my Sake Bomb! :)

Jay nd Me <3


My Mochi Ice Cream treat compliments of the chef <3

Hookah Time :)


Then on Sunday, I had a surprise party! :) I was in shock when everyone yelled "SURRPRISEE!" I even cried. Never in my life had someone thrown me a surprise bday party :) Here are some pics of the party...













And thats not all... This Friday I will be on my way to VEGAS!!!! <3
So I have to start packing!




Today I shipped the prizes to the two winners :) The should arrive shortly! <3

With Love,
Cynthia Viera




4 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great birthday :) I love the nail designs you have on your header!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did! :) It was so much fun to have all my loved ones join me. Plus this weekend we were in vegas so it was super fun! I'll post the pics soon :) Thanks for the compliment on the banner, I took it down though because I made a new blog specially for my nails and nail store. I wanted to keep this blog a little personal and get it mixed lol. :) If you are interested you can visit www.bellakoritanails.blog.com

      Take Care,
      CynthiaViera

      Delete
  2. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey doll! Thanks for the support... I tried visiting your blog but instead I got this message, "The Blogger Profile you requested cannot be displayed. Many Blogger users have not yet elected to publicly share their Profile." Have you checked your settings? I'd love to check out your blog.

      Take Care & Hope t Hear from you soon!
      -CynthiaViera

      Delete