Wednesday, March 9, 2011

First Post :) Las Vegas Trip

Hey everyone!


Im so excited to start this blog! I can already feel an addiction building up lol. Well hopefully I post often and dont go MIA. But to start off I went to Vegas this past Thursday. It was soooo much fun! Here are some pictures of my first two days there. I wont upload more from the other days because I took tooo many lol.

This is my uncles back yard. He was nice enough to let us stay there. :)
Went to the Mirage Hotel to see the Secret Garden and the Dolphin Habitat! So much fun :)


Pete Rose AKA "Charlie Hustle"

DAY 2
Wearing my new H&M scarf <3
Craziest building I've ever seen.
GUCCI and LOUIS VUITTON
At Paris. We had lunch at the Le Village Buffet, it was YUMMY!

Sugar Factory Grand Opening in Vegas!
In the front. Oh yeah!

The guests included Mel B from the Spice Girls, Robin Antin the founder of the Pussycat Dolls, Holly Madison, Laura Croft, Kaylie Jenner (Kims little sister), Kim Kardashian the guest of honor and more! It was very exciting!
Beautiful Holly Madison
Laura Croft
Robin Antin
Mel B from the Spice Girls
Kaylie Jenner
The reason why I waited for more than two hours <3 Kim Kardashian is amazing!

With Love,
Cynthia Viera










No comments:

Post a Comment