Thursday, March 24, 2011

Reef Restaurant- Long Beach, CA

Good Morning!


Well yesterday I wanted to do a nail video but things didn't work out because I started re-arraging my room and that took me all evening and I didn't even finish lol. So since I didn't have any classes today at school, I had dinner at the Reef Restaurant in Long Beach, CA. It had a beautiful view of downtown LB. The food was delicious, I had a Fried Calamari appetizer and the Alfredo Fetuccini with huge yummy shrimp. But that was not the best part, the dessert was like heaven! We got a three layer chocolate cake. It was a huge slice with the top and bottom layer of chocolate with chocolate chips inside and the middle layer was white chocolate with white and dark chocolate chips topped with chocolate syrup and a side of whipped cream and sliced strawberry. Wow! it was the best chocolate cake ever lol.


So hopefully today I get to do a nail video.



The beautiful view of Downtown Long Beach

The yuumy cake!

Have a great day!

With Love,
Cynthia Viera


No comments:

Post a Comment