Tuesday, March 29, 2011

True Religions Kicks :) & New Channel!

Hello! 


Im am very excited today because I am wearing my new Purple and Gold True Religion Sneakers! They arrived in the mail the day I got back form Las Vegas which was almost about three weeks ago and I had not worn them. But today since I'm wearing a purple V-neck shirt I tied the laces of my new kicks :) they are just too cute!


IMPORTANT:
I'm moving.... to a new YouTube Channel that is. My new channel is:   BellaKoritaNails


The reason why I decided to make a new channel is because I already have a channel called BellaKorita so  I though it would be a great idea to make my nail channel similar to the first channel. Please check it out and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!  :)






 








With Love,
Cynthia Viera





No comments:

Post a Comment