Monday, June 13, 2011

Working Hard or Hardly Working?

     I wish I could answer my own question by replying "hardly working" but like I mentioned before, I had 65 pallets that were delivered to my job and I had to take inventory, stamp and distribute it. Today I continued stamping the material and one of my many great co-workers helped me for about two hours and we got a lot done. As we were working, we were talking and somehow the topic about Vegas came up.
     So I told her how I am planning my 21st Bday Bash Vegas style of course, along with one of my best friends Andrea!  :) I looooove planning things specially when its about traveling eventhough in this case its only like a 4 1/2 hr drive. I like to have a rough itenerary and I start by writing down a list of things I want to do. I do quite a lot of research on prices, distance, times etc. and from that I develop a mini-schedule of things to do and place to eat. As I did my research I bumped into a lot of free activities, who knew there so many things you could do in vegas without spending a penny!
     I've started looking for suites in various hotels but the prices are a little higher than usual, maybe because I want to celebtrate it on Halloween weekend. But I really dont want to celebrate it in November since my birthday is Oct 26th it would be a little wierd lol. I might end up doing that though so I can team up with one of my co-workers Jazmin since her Bday is Nov. 5th.

*****Fun Fact: My best friend Andreas Bday is 1 day after mine (My Bday:  Oct 26th..... Her Bday Oct. 27th) and we were born in the same hospital! Our moms were probably roomies! lol

     Anywho, I am editing a new nail video, I just have been busy with work and I've been doing the "Insanity" workout three times a week. Hopefully by the end of this week I will have put the nail video up on YouTube.

With Love,
Cynthia Viera

No comments:

Post a Comment