Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Finally working on a new YouTube video! & Some Updates!

Work has been pretty hectic and I've been dealing with a lot of crap from people lately. I'm trying sooo hard to keep my cool and remain professional by not talking back to them but I swear sometimes I just want to smack some people and say "SNAP OUT OF IT! Stop acting like a diva and realize that this is reality you can;t have it your way you are in a work environment and you need to be polite!" Man oh man!


Anywho, I am finally working on a video which should be up by the end of this week. YAY! This is the nail design I am making the video for. It was for my sister's friend Lupita, she was going to Vegas for the weekend and wanted very colorful nails. I used Pink, Green, and Turquoise acrylic glitters which were my own mix and I used the "Purple" glitter acrylic from JennisseMakeup.com




On a sidenote, Thursday I will be going with my co-worker and close friend Mariana to shop for some dresses for my Vegas  Bday celebration in November and later I will be having coffee with my BFF Andrea at my new favorite coffee house "Tierra Mia".

Thats all for today! I have to get back to my research paper for my Food & Nutrition class lol :)

With Love, 
Cynthia Viera

No comments:

Post a Comment