Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The end to my YouTube Contest.... & some updates!

FINALLY! After one complete months and various entries to my BellaKoritaNails YouTube contest, it has been closed as of 11:59 pm last night August 1st. Today I will start the process of choosing the two winners. I am very excited to listen to what my subscibers have to say :) I just hope its not hard to choose my two winners! And I hope that for my next contest when I reach 1,000 subscribers will be better set up than the one I just had because apparently some subbies were a bit confused, I apologize for that. So with that said now I move onto some less exciting news lol.

 Two months of working with 65 pallets of boxes of books and I finally got the chance to do my nails this weekend past weekend! :) I am sooo happy with the outcome. Here is the picture...


I also did my best friend Andrea's nails estilo sinaloa last night too! 

I made a video for my best friends nails here is the link:





I am sitting at my desk taking my 20 minute break drinking my coffee in my monkey mug which I will post a picture of later and I stop and realize........
I'M GOING TO BOSTON IN 3 WEEKS & 1 DAY!!!!!!!!

I am super excited! I just want to pack my bags and leave already, I will be flying out there with my cousin Ilianna <3. Flying with her is soooo fun because we always joke around like when we both flew to Texas lol. Good memories with my cousin :).

With Love,
Cynthia Viera

No comments:

Post a Comment