Sunday, August 21, 2011

So many things, so little time!

If you have been reading my blog for a while, you know that I will be heading to Boston, MA soon for a Canela family wedding <3 and I looove traveling. Tal vez demasiado! lol But today I pulled out my Liz Claiborne luggage bag <3 :) And crazy obsessed me started packing already!


 

In the second picture I had packed my new Black Guess Dress, my new Purple Foreign Exchange dress, my new Foreign Exchange Black skirt with a print on the front, a short dress, my new Hollister strapless top, a white V-neck, my Levi's, an Ed Hardy shirt I haven't worn and slipped the invitation at the top. (Its that thing I blurred out lol). In the third picture I put the Nine West shoe box that has my new obsessions <3 I am not going to take the box I need to get a bag to slip my heels in, and the Foreign Exchange bag is carrying my sombrero :). I still have to find a way to pack the favors I bought which I haven't worked on yet :( but I have to this week. 

I'm leaving in 5 days! I hope I can post everyday I am there but I can't promise anything.

As for nails, I posted one video last week and this week I posted one. I will try to post a tutorial before I leave to Boston on the ones I had on because many of my subscribers want to know how to do  my design. Here are the pics and links below of the ones I already uploaded.

 You can find this tutorial on both of my YouTube nail Channels the old one and the new one :)



Just like the other video, you can find this tutorial on both of my YouTube nail Channels, the old one and the new one  :)


I hope you enjoyed this post! Y no se olviden de visitar my Canal en YouTube para mirar videos del Movimiento Alterado en Lindsay
Aqui esta la link para mi Canal en YouTube:


With Love, 
Cynthia Viera

No comments:

Post a Comment