Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Im heading to Boston....

In 2 weeks and 1 day, to be exact. Everything is set except for my outfit! :( Yesterday I went to the mall and went into Macys, Nordstrom Rack, Papaya, Bloom, Charlotte Russe, JCPenny and Windsor to name a few lol. I found one dress I fell in love with but it was way too much money to spend on a dress I will only wear once so today I will keep looking.


I found a pair of Nine West heels that I loved at Macy's for $59.99. Since today I am heading to Citadel Outlets hopefully I find a deal at the Nine West store there.


I am very excited to pick out my outfit because it has been a while that I have attended a wedding.


I still have to buy the wedding favors and I kind of  have an idea of what I want to buy. Since I will be the one purchasing the favors I wan to make sure that it is something that will not go in the trash. I do not want to buy favors that are too (as we Mexicans say it) "rancheros" (ugly/old school looking favors) like those ugly ceramic bride and groom dolls with lace attached to them lol. I want something simple and classy that will be sure to have everyone with a smile. That is why I have chosen to buy cute candy favor boxes or bags (Still haven't decided) and fill them up with either jelly beans, chocolate, almonds or mints. Who doesn't like candy to munch on waiting for the food to be served or after you have eaten to take that taste of meat in your mount? Besides, lets be honest, how many of us keep wedding favors for more than a month. Honestly, if its not something coasters, pens or something that doesn't have a ribbon saying "Nuestra Boda" ("Our Wedding") I don't keep it. Its the truth, I do not have space to collect every couples Wedding favor and seriously, I know that about 97% of people I know don't keep the favors for more than a month. Hopefully I find some cute boxes or bags and if not, I will have to find another kind of wedding favor.   :)




Thats it for now, hope you all are having a wonderful Wednesday! 
With Love,
Cynthia Viera



No comments:

Post a Comment