Monday, August 15, 2011

A Weekend in Visalia, CA

So on Friday my family and I left to Visalia, CA to visit my uncle up there. And it was sooo much fun! Friday night we went to Lindsay, CA a nearby town because they have a swapmeet and they have a DJ with huge speakers and they play music till 10pm while people dance on the courtyard. It was real fun and real hot lol.



The later that night I went to the Movimiento Alterado Concert!!! :) I was sooo excited! Here are the pictures...


(BUKANAS DE CULIACAN)



(BUCHONES DE CULIACAN)





(EL RM EMPINANDOZELA)





(EL RM)





(EL RM CON SU GITARRA)






(OSCAR GARCIA CON EL RM CANTANDO)





(EL TUBERO DE EL KOMANDER)





 (EL KOMANDER)





 ( ULTIMA CANCION DE LA NOCHE POR EL KOMANDER)

check out my BellaKorita YouTube Page for some videos of the concert! :)





THEN.... on saturday I had a little photoshoot <3 It was soo exciting but very very hot....


I will not post any of the other pictures... but I hope you like this one! La verdad estoy encantada <3 I loved being able to use my dad 38 Special Revolver handgun! Its a beauty! :)

With Love,
Cynthia Viera


No comments:

Post a Comment