Monday, August 8, 2011

BellaKoritaNails is spreading its wings....

I finally created the Facebook Page many of my subscribers asked me to make. I haven't worked on it because I just created it but during the week I will fix the page and add pictures so you can go ahead and visit my Facebook Page :) and hit the "Like" button.... :)





I had lost my password from my twitter account lol.... but its all fixed now! So check out my BellaKorita twitter page! 


As far as the winners for my BellaKoritaNails Contest.... the winners are:
bivianagonzales
and
chuydenise1 
I added a few extra goddies which will not be revealed lol. I will also work on 2-3 nail videos this week and try to keep my blog, YouTube, Facebook and twitter pages updated and active! 


With Love,
Cynthia Viera





No comments:

Post a Comment