Wednesday, October 19, 2011

BUSY BEEEEEEE....

My haul video is up on YouTube! I am holding a contest on my Facebook Fan Page and it was supposed to run till Sunday but WOW! Its a lot of work keeping track of all of the comments eventhough at the same time I have a lot of fun reading them. So I am cutting it short. I will be ending it tonight at 11pm L.A. Time (pacific time).


I will be teaming up with Fashion Culichi Makeup to host a contest soon. Hopefully we film the video this weekend. For all updates hit the "LIKE" button on my FB page. I do not add anyone on my personal page so safety reasons. Its nothing personal I promise <3 But I update my Fan Page as much as I do my regular page so click on the link below to go to that page. :)



Next wednesday is my bday and I still need to find an outfit that I will wear that night. I will be celebrating my birthday at Lotus. Its a sushi bar/hookah lounge. Its soooo amazing! Really chill and the ambiance its awesome. Plus the owner is very sweet and humble. Plus their teas are sooo yummy! Here is their FB page. Let them know I sent ya :)



Now I have to decide what to wear :) Hmmmmm. 
Well I'll talk to you very soon!


With Love
-Cynthia Viera

No comments:

Post a Comment