Friday, October 7, 2011

TGIF!

Yes its Friday! Not only does it mean that we are starting our weekend, but it means that there is only 19 more days till my bday!!!!!! Im am sooo excited. I got tickets to go see the ellen degenerous show the day of my bday, but I don't know if my mom is going to cook dinner to celebrate. I think I might go celebrate at El Rodeo with friends, depends who is playing that night.
     I am soo very excited because this also means that in about 4 weeks I will be in Vegas, officially celebrating my bday there. I am still debating wether I should have it at Marquee at the Cosmo...

... or at Surrender at the Encore because that is one of the hottest clubs out there right now with its Oriental ambiance.

I mean, if it was up to me, I'd be celebrating my bday with a bottle of Buchannans at Fort Cheyenne listening to a conjunto norteño or better yet, la banda lol. But since I love and care about my friends and co-workers I will be celebrating it at a club that plays Top 40. I feel sooo special cause the people I loove are joining me going in Vegas <3


With Love,
Cynthia Viera

No comments:

Post a Comment