Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday mornings are...

... pretty lame. But I'm looking forward to filming a video haul on the new things I purchased this weekend. I am also going to be working on editing the nail video I promise. (i love you cynthia duh!<------Elizabeth Duran) 


     Anywho This weekend was sooo much fun! I was at the grand opening of Lotus on Flower St. It was really yummy! It is a Hookah/Tea Garden/Sushi/Shabu Shabu spot! I have to admit, I used to hate sushi but I tried the Shrimp Tempura, the Spider roll and the Philadelphia roll. I fell in love with the Shrimp Tempura and the Spider roll but I didn't really like the Philly one because it has raw salmon and I prefer the cooked ones. 


     Im really proud of my cousin, I know that being the  Head Chef is a lot of work but he loves his job and he is a perfectionist. So I really recommend this place to all of you. The place does not close till around 12:30am but the dining section closes earlier.



3742 S. Flower St. Los Angeles, CA 90007
Right Behind Tuscany

With Love,
Cynthia Viera







No comments:

Post a Comment