Thursday, January 19, 2012

Good Morning!

Today I feel a little tired, I did Zumba last night and I am so out of shape that I was only able to do 5 dances. Some girls tell me thats pretty good and few have said I'm a rookie lol. 

Honestly, I am really out of shape and it kinda bothers me when I hear, "but you are so skinny". People do not understand that I am a tiny bit bigger than what I used to be. When I graduated from High School, I weighed 107 pounds. Three and a half years later, I weigh 147 pounds, 40 POUNDS!!! Yes, I got that jelly belly growing and I'm not liking it one bit. The only great and let me repeat , GREAT, thing about my weight gain is my butt! :) I love, love, love my butt right now. My Levi's look sooo good on me!

Sadly, I do realize that I need to lose about 10 pounds and get fit because if I go up two flights of stairs fast I go out of breath. Not good at all lol. I started power juicing and drinking protein shakes and take my Daily Multi Vitamins plus my "Supreme Greens" UGH GROSS! But my mom knows best and she said, "If you don't lose the belly fat now when you are still young, its going to be twice as hard to lose it when you get older"

So, BELLY FAT BE GONE!

Today I start eating and exercising my way to become HEALTY... NOT SKINNY! I love that I gained weight and I am NOT trying to lose it because I feel fat, I am just not at a healthy stage right now and I WANT to get healthy, so I might keep updates if I do good :)

Love,
CynthiaViera

No comments:

Post a Comment