Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Who's ready for school?

I am!

I have my Beach Wear on and I printed my temporary parking pass meanwhile it arrives in the mail.
I can't believe I am a CSULB student yet! It seriously hasn't hit me. Hopefully there isn't crazy traffic so that I can look for parking as close as possible and go wander around. I know what building my class is in but I don't know exactly where my class is located.

I really wish that I could have gotten my CSULB hoodie the day of my orientation because now I know the lines are going to be crazy long at the bookstore and honestly, I don't feel like dealing with them lol.

I wonder what this new journey at CSULB has in store for me?
I promise myself I will do my absolute best. No slacking off. No procrastination. 
And to be sincere, excuse the language, absolutely so bullshit.

Well now, its time to hop on that fwy :)

Love,
CynthiaViera


No comments:

Post a Comment