Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My 1st Day at CSULB as a Transfer Student

I guess it wasn't as awkward as I thought it was going to be. I knew my way around campus because I had been there before plenty of times before I was even accepted. However, I did end up skipping the parking lot I needed to go in and all because they blocked the entrance and I didn't see the sign "Lot 16" lol.  

My 1st class went fast... he literally just handed out the syllabus and said a few things. I was in there for maybe ummmmm 15 minutes I think. He has a slight accent and speaks kind of in a soft tone which makes me reconsider the seat I chose. I might have to move a row down in that lecture hall. Not to mention its tiny! I literally began hyperventilating because its so small only holds 80 students and the seats are so close together.... ugh! 

Any who, since like 350-5:26 I had a huge break in which I didn't even eat anything lol... but hopefully this 6pm class goes fast cause this schoolgirl is starving! lol :)! More updates soon!

Love,
CynthiaViera

No comments:

Post a Comment