Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's been a month!

I can't believe I have not posted anything in over a month! I guess I just got caught up with all of the xmas shopping, wrapping, cooking and cleaning. But it is all over now so I have to get back in the habit of posting. 

How was your Xmas and New Years celebration? I have a great time Xmas eve and day but New Years was very BLAH lol.

I hosted a contest on my BellaKoritaNails FB Fan Page and the winner got to customize a glitter acrylic that will be added to the store this week plus her name is included on the label and name of the acrylic. 

CONGRATS to Daisy Anguinano who was the winner of the contest. She decided to name the mix "Daisy's Magic"and it is a beautiful mix of purple, gold and turquoise colors. 

A bunch of new products have been added to the online store, go check them out:

Take Care!
-CynthiaViera

No comments:

Post a Comment