Monday, January 9, 2012

News Update...

Hey dolls!

I have decided that I will no longer be posting anything about nails on this blog. I will keep it as a blog about me. You are all welcome to stay and read things that happen in my life but all nails news including new video posts on my YouTube channel, new products on my BellaKoritaNails online store or any other news on nails will be posted on my nail blog www.bellakoritanails.blog.com simple as that.

I hope you get a chance to visit the new blog and the best thing about it is that you can comment on a post without signing up on the website, that way everyone can comment on a post. :)

Also, I have one goal I hope to accomplish. Every weekday, I hope to write one post for both my personal blog and my nails blog even if it is a short update. Let's see how it goes.

With Love,
CynthiaViera

No comments:

Post a Comment